Jen Newell, Pearlfisher London Head of Realisation, will be speaking at Packaging Innovations – the UK’s leading packaging event that brings together the FMCG, luxury and bespoke packaging communities with a virtual show dedicated to premium and luxury packaging.
During Jen’s talk, she will discuss the sustainable packaging materials that luxury brands can utilise to maintain a premium aesthetic and Pearlfisher’s approach to the packaging design of our work for Toniq coconut water, Skagerrak Nordic Dry Gin and the luxury jewellery brand, Tohum.
Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging
Thursday 15th, October 2020
3:30 – 4:00pm (BST)
- Benjamin Punchard, Global Packaging Insights Director, Mintel (1:00 – 1.30PM)
- Niclas Appelquist, Future of Packaging Director, The Absolut Company (1:30 – 2:00pm)
- Jo Chidley, Co-Founder, Beauty Kitchen (2:00-2:30pm)
- Madeline White, Founder & Director, Juni Cosmetics Ltd (2:30-3:00pm)
- Nathalie Muller, Head of Innovation, Inspectron (3:00-3:30pm)
- Jen Newell, Head of Realisation, Pearlfisher (3:30-4:00pm)
- Rob Thompson, Packaging Technologist, The Co-operative (4:00-4:30pm)
Register for free to watch the talks here.