The past year has brought new challenges and new opportunities along with it. Amidst the extraordinary times, our studios and partnerships have continued to champion innovation and creativity. This is underscored by achievements like the Pentawards shortlist, where 11 of our brand designs from London, Copenhagen, San Francisco and New York are advancing for creative excellence.
Our shortlisted brands span the categories: Body, Health & Beauty, Household Goods, Food and Beverages and overall Re-design projects. Final standings will be revealed later this summer.
- Consider Pastures: Dairy
- E-Cloth: Household Maintenance
- Eichhof: Beer and Cider
- Grab It: Savoury Snacks
- Hum by Colgate: Body Care
- LoveMade: Child and Baby Products
- McDonald’s: Re-design, Ready-to-Eat and Fast Food
- Osmo: Child and Baby Products
- Paperbird: Home and Leisure Private Label
- SoGood Saké: Wine (Light)
- Tohum: Luxury Garments and Accessories
Since 2007, Pentawards have recognized design excellence through the expertise of a global jury. The annual competition is both a point of connection and source of inspiration for the design industry year over year.
See the full 2021 shortlist and find out more about Pentawards here.