We’re happy to share that our Head of Realization, Brandi Parker, will be a part of the workshop titled, “Think like a Start-up: Disrupt Industry Norms Through Sustainable Innovation” at the upcoming Responsible Business Summit. The workshop takes place on March 18th at 1:30 p.m.
Brandi will moderate the workshop in addition to sharing her sustainability perspective from production and design. In her role at Pearlfisher, Brandi helps educate and inspire brand stakeholders regarding the pivotal role design plays when thinking about sustainable solutions. Brandi was a key member of the Pearlfisher team that created our brand sustainability approach, Lightweighting, to help facilitate doing more with less.
To discuss new approaches that companies can take with sustainability initiatives, she’ll be joined by the following representatives:
- Nick Gogerty, CEO at Solarcoin
- Rich Kroes, Senior Director of Global Sustainability at Oracle Corporation
- Jorge Soto, Sustainable Development Director at Braskem
- Ravi Mikkelsen, CEO at ClimateLink
- Michael Colarossi, Vice President of Innovation & Sustainability at Avery Dennison
The seventh annual Responsible Business Summit will take place March 18-19 in New York City. Get additional information and view the conference agenda here.