Yesterday at the virtual Pentawards Gala Ceremony, this year’s Pentawards standings were unveiled. We’re very proud to see 9 of our packaging designs honoured amongst the incredible group of winners.
The jury highlighted notable trends among this year’s winners, from using packaging to raise awareness around social issues such as mental health and diversity to the prevalence of environmental responsibility and communications, and reinvigorating traditional household products through bold design.
Our winning brands span the categories: Body, Health & Beauty, Household Goods, Food and Beverages and overall re-design projects. See our full list of winnings projects, below:
- Eichhof: Beer and Cider
- E-Cloth: Household Maintenance
- Osmo: Child and Baby Products
- Consider Pastures: Dairy
- Grab It: Savoury Snacks
- LoveMade: Child and Baby Products
- Paperbird: Home and Leisure Private Label
- McDonald’s: Re-design, Ready-to-Eat and Fast Food
- Hum by Colgate: Body Care
- Tohum: Luxury Garments and Accessories
Since 2007, Pentawards have recognised design excellence through the expertise of a global jury. The annual competition is both a point of connection and a source of inspiration for the design industry year over year.
See all 2021 winners here.